Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Week 10 EOC: My Plan

I'm not really sure what my plans are but I think my idea would be to travel the world after I am done with all my working and schooling. I really hope to become an amazing fashion stylist working with people on the runway, and hopefully for clients! When I picture my future and plan I see myself living in New York working at a company called V files. Thats a huge dream of mine. I also hope to model someday, maybe for some small companies would be great. I see myself being a huge success in a couple years and I couldn't be more excited. This school is definitely preparing me and I am beyond ready to see what is in store for me. I don't think I see myself married or anything at this point in my life which is okay, I don't need anyone but myself. I hope all my plans work out and I have the future that i dream of all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment