Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Week 4 EOC: Physical Attractiveness

This topic is totally conflicting because I believe that people should express themselves in ways that make them feel good wether is be with tattoos, piercing, etc. but I know how a lot of  people don't always feel too comfortable when someone with a lot of noticeable tattoos or piercings is giving them their food at a drive thru window or checking them into their room at the front desk of a hotel. At many places it is very acceptable nowadays to let people have crazy tattoos and noticeable piercings which I think is super amazing but it is also an issue with people not wanting to enter someones place of business if they have people like that working there because they more than likely believe them to be 'thugs' when that is not always the case. I don't think people should be judged or not hired for a job because of the way they express themselves or portray what kind of person they are based on their looks. My opinion obviously doesn't mean anything because people still don't get hired just because of their appearance and I don't agree with that at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment