Friday, February 19, 2016

Week 6 EOC: Job Evaluation

The career I hope to have in the future is a stylist so that is the job I was on the search for. Basically what a stylist does is pick outfits out for someone to wear and buy. For this stylist position I need experience with fast paced environments, have the motivation/drive to help anyone - a 'can do' attitude, have very strong communication skills and excel at building relationships with customers and fellow employees, and basically be an all around "people person" with a personality that will get along with everyone else's. My duties at this job will be: personally greeting customers, confidently being able to provide them with knowledge on the pieces being shown for purchase, dressing in clothing that customers have access to, building strong relationships with customers, going the extra mile for any customer, actively selling and styling to ensue growth within the company, and being passionate about what I do and why I do it. Stylists are the missing link when bringing the customer to the brand. Your role as a stylist is to ensure the best advice possible for the customers needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment